Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Best

This is Adria all dressed up for church this morning. I know I am a little biased because I'm her mother but she looked sooooo adorable today. When I asked her to stand still for her picture she was so patient. We took 2 pictures. Then she was looking at them and somehow deleted them so we took a few more. You can't really see it but she had a barrette in her hair. She left it in but because her hair is fine and there's not a lot of it it didn't stay there through the morning.




1 comment:

carrie said...

so stinkin' cute! i love it!! by the way, my hairdresser said that you (& jill) should brush the girls' hair every morning & night - it stimulates the follicles, so that will help them have more hair so they can wear cute barrettes when they're flower girls! :-)