Thursday, January 8, 2009

Marvelous, Simply Marvelous

The last two days sure have felt like spring. Yesterday it was a bit windy but in the 50's so we played out in the backyard. Today was sunny and 60. It was marvelous, simply marvelous. This afternoon Adria and I cruised around at the local sculpture park. It was a lot of fun this time because Adria was more interested in the sculptures....after we would see one she would say and sign "more".
Adria made a new friend.

She held her hand for quite awhile.

These are little puppies that she wanted to sit on, I think she wanted to get close to the little boy.
Adria didn't want to sit on this sculpture. As soon as I sat her up there she hopped right down.

A frozen pond separates the sculpture paths.

The view across the street from the park.

I was jazzed because this little cup of carrots fit right into her stroller. Oh, how the little things can make us happy. :)

I love how her foot is propped up to hold the magazine.

Just chillin'.

1 comment:

Jill said...

when we got to the end of these pics (from grandad on...) anusha said, "more more". she likes looking at what adria's doing and so do i. thanks for including the playdough recipe. that is super easy. i think i even remember it now. glad you posted the series of pics they are fun to see.