I found a super easy oatmeal
playdough recipe so we gave it a whirl. It was a big hit. Adria loved playing with it. She played for at least half an hour and as some of you know she doesn't stick with one activity for very long. She must have been having a lot of fun. By the end of our time the
playdough was getting a little dry so I don't know if it will last another playtime or not. I did see another
playdough recipe in the More with Less Cookbook so we might try that one later.
This recipe was: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup hot water. Mix it all together and play.

Using the cookie cutter to make a dog.

Squeezing dog.

Another dog.

Finger test.

Making circles.

I had made some little balls which she then put inside of the circle.


What fun she had......me too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment