Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Loves being Outside!
Late afternoon A and I were in the kitchen just messing around when she wanted her sandals on, so I put them on her. Some time went by and I was in her room cleaning up and she was in the next room looking at books. She came over to me with her hat and I said, "Do you want it on?" She got very excited so I put it on her head. Then she looked at me so I said, "Do you want to go outside? I will follow you." After that was said she led me to the back sliding door. So.....we spent some more time outside. :) It was a cute moment. And, I'm glad she associates wearing her hat with being outside because sometimes the last thing she wants when she is outside is a hat on her head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment