Here are a few things Adria is currently into doing....
*Wearing shoes in the house, she always wants something on her feet. Last night she wore her slippers around the house and even fell asleep in them.
*A is also trying to put shoes on herself. She gets a little frustrated because she can't get them on herself.
*Adria has been bringing me my flip flops so I have shoes to wear. I think she is also doing this so we'll go outside.
*A will find cherries under the cherry tree and just carry them around with her. You have to keep a close eye because every once in awhile she'll try to pop them in her mouth whole.
*This past week A would stand under the cherry tree and "arm point" to cherries and say "da". I would let her pick one off and then eat it. The cherries from our tree are quite tart. The first time she ate one her face puckered up, but she seems to enjoy them now.
1 comment:
fun things to hear, thanks! I miss her!! Lots of love!
Post a Comment