Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Did You Find One Yet?

Anusha and Adria searching for their first rock on the shore of Lake Superior. Priceless!


In June we headed back to Goshen for a family reunion. Before the reunion we drove up to Grand Marais, MI with some of my family and spent a few days up there. It was so nice being back up there as it has been way too long for me. I was thrilled to share the beauty of the U.P. with our daughter. I know many good times will be spent up there with her. After Grand Marais we had the Landis reunion and then Adria and I stayed in Goshen the next week . It was great being with family for an extended period of time. I am posting one picture for now. I am relying on getting some good pictures from family members later.


No comments: