

As we approach spring and soon summer I want a hat for Adria that has a brim and will protect her from the intense sun. I first spotted one of these hats when her cousin, Anusha, was sporting one this past September. So Adria and I headed off to a children's resale shop this morning to see if we would be lucky and find one (Marc was in SAR training). As I searched through the big bin of summer hats and Adria acted as the store vacuum cleaner (picking up and putting in her mouth half of a m&m), I spotted the red hat. Perfect! Just what I wanted for her. The bargain of it all..... it was $0.99 and 30% off. I don't know how long it will last as it already fits her head pretty snug but it should hold up for a few months. So when she pulls off her sunglasses at least she'll have a brim to keep some of the sun out of her eyes. And today she needed it, it was in the 70's.
1 comment:
Adria looks happy but Lynx looks a little upset!
Post a Comment