Friday, March 21, 2008

Let's Go IU!



Adria sported some IU attire today as IU was to take to the court tonight in the NCAA tourney against Arkansas. I am working on this post during commercial breaks. Yes, the game is actually on here! Adria is sleeping but I am cheering them on for her as well. This little ditty that she is sportin' was found at the resale shop for $2.00. I had to buy it because well, IU attire in Colorado, how often do you see that? You know how it goes....you can take the girl out of "Hoosier Hysteria", but you can't take "Hoosier Hysteria" out of the girl. I am not ashamed to say that I would love to pass some of this along to Adria. Even if IU doesn't win tonight we'll still be fans! Who knows, maybe Adria and I will go to an IU game someday. Now wouldn't that be fun.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I LOVE IT! Way too cute! It's definitely never too early to teach her Hoosier Hysteria :-) She's getting so big, I can't believe it. Today I saw a little girl who was 9 months, and I couldn't believe my nieces could be that big...I can't wait for June to see you all and hold my beautiful nieces!