Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mama

I thought I would share a cute story with you. Yesterday Adria and I were hanging out on the couch. She tapped her hand on my cheek (tapping to her, smacking to the rest of us), and as she was tapping her hand she said, "Mama, Mama". It seemed intentional so I will take it as that because it was just too cute.

5 comments:

steve n em said...

Is there more to the story?! :)

Julie said...

Ok, yes there is. After she did this, I said, "Ouch that hurts mama", because it did hurt. Then I thought to myself, "why did I say that". :) It was such a cute moment, then I opened my big yapper to say that. AHHH.

carrie said...

I had a dream that I was with you all and she was on my lap saying "mama, mama" and I said "where is mama?" and she pointed to you. I guess if I can't see her in person, at least I'm seeing her in my dreams! :-)

Julie said...

Now that's a cute dream!

kathy said...

The last time you guys were up here, I thought Adria was calling you Mama then. I know she was tired and fussing and trying to get to you and it sounded to me like she was saying Mama then.