Awhile back I saw this wood tower thing on a high school friend's blog. I wondered what it was and was able to zoom in enough to see what it was called. :) I have been wanting one for Adria for quite some time and recently had some success on Denver's Craigslist. It's called the Learning Tower and it lets kiddos stand up higher so they can see what's happening. The first time Adria was in it, she had a big smile on her face. She is enjoying it and so am I. She is now able to see what is happening in the kitchen and help more too. I'm sure we will use it for many years.

Ready to help with the avocado. Yes, she is holding a knife, it is a butter knife and her mother was right there to make sure all was fine.
Side view. The standing platform is adjustable, so as Adria grows we will move it down.
As I was washing up the spinach and putting it away Adria was busy taking care of her own spinach (the ends).
She would wash the spinach.
Then Adria would put the spinach in the bowl.
Reach, Adria, Reach.
Some time was spent splashing in the water too.
1 comment:
Hey Julie! I don't know if I've commented on your blog before, but I had to chime in and say we love our Learning Tower too! My only complaint is it's hugeness, but knowing the littlest people can stand up high and not fall is great. We are hoping to be done with ours forever in a few more months and I will sell it on Craigslist, I hadn't thought of that idea. Love your blog!
beth
Post a Comment