Monday night while Marc, Adria, and I were hanging out in the basement Adria took between 6-8 steps on her own. It was so fun to watch. Tuesday she didn't really take any steps on her own. Then this afternoon while we were in the backyard Adria took about 10 steps going from the back patio to the shed on the sidewalk. Of course her mother was there behind her to protect her from any falls. The steps are so small but yet so big because they mean she is growing up a little more each day.
3 comments:
She'll be running before you know it. Then, just try to keep up! :)
I can't believe it! Well, yeah, I can....but still! Are you getting video clips of these steps? We might have to Skype again so I can see it for myself!
I need to get some video clips of her steps. It's hard to know when she will do it, but I think now I can prompt her.
Post a Comment