Friday, April 11, 2008

Goshen Visit


Adria is sportin' her new sneakers. New shoes, New Balance. Too cute.
Grandma L. dryin' off Adria after bathtime.
Adria's new obsession...the stroller in Goshen. She loves spending time in the stroller...it's even better if she's being pushed around, even if it is in the house!
Tanya and Adria meet for the first time at Bubba's Pizza.
Safe in Grandpa's arms in Chicago's Midway Airport
Manny and Adria. Friends for Life or at least for now.
Sweet.
Playing with the cabinet door knobs, in the stroller of course.
Stroller. Happy. Need I say more. By the way, her top gums are swollen, new teeth soon.

4 comments:

steve n em said...

Wow! Great photography!!

Unknown said...

I heard you were in Goshen - I know how happy that makes grandparents! I'm enjoying keeping up with your little Darling online! it's been a long time since I've seen you! SharonH

carrie said...

YAY for new pics! I wish I were there...looks like lots of fun! So big!!!

kathy said...

Cute new pics. She is just so adorable!