Aunt Kathy stayed with us before flying out of DIA and on one of the nights (when she was watching Adria so Marc and I could go out to dinner with some friends to celebrate all of our anniversaries) Kathy asked Adria if she wanted to paint her toenails with her. For some time afterwards Adria was walking around telling all of us that she didn't want her toenails painted and that she was too young. She seemed very distraught over it. When we returned home Kathy told us that Adria came up to her at some point and said, "I am so exciting (not excited but exciting) that I get to paint my toes." The girl just needs to feel comfortable with the situation and try something new in her own time. I wonder who this sounds like. :)

1 comment:
hmmmm...who does that sound like?! :)
Post a Comment