Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meeting the Trio

Adria and I had the pleasure of meeting my cousin, Deana's triplets who are 4 months old. We enjoyed going over to Aunt Jan's everyday to spend a few hours with all of them. Adria was so helpful and gentle and truly interested in the babies. It was fun to watch her around them. She will be a wonderful big sister some day.

Holding little Annie with Aunt Cara's help.

"Pretty Pretty Princess" game. Enough jewels for all. At one point Adria was calling the game, "Pretty Pretty Sallie".

Sandwiched between Nani and Aunt Jan and 2 babes.
Adria with Eli.
Adria with Michael and Annie.

A short visit over the weekend with Auntie Sallie. Adria loved looking at Auntie Sallie's new dresses. :) One of the cutest things I've heard Adria say in awhile was to Sallie who had just returned from the Dominican Republic. While sitting at the table Adria turned to Sallie and said, "So, tell me about your trip." Adria was so sincere and interested, it was very sweet.

1 comment:

carrie said...

YAY! I just asked Sallie about when someone would post pictures. I want to skype with Adria about the triplets :-) And I can't wait to play Pretty Pretty Princess with her - is that hers or is it an Nani & Granddad's? And I love that, "So, tell me about your trip." And did you notice how in the pictures of her with Mikie and Annie, Annie's looking directly at the camera, while Mikie's got his eyes on Adria? Funny that it's like that in both pics!