Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reading is FUNdamental

Yesterday Adria and I were hanging out in the basement. I was folding clothes and she was reading books. I heard her start reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear. She would say the beginning sentence on each page like...."blue horse, blue horse, what do you see" and then she would go on to the next page, and they were all right! We haven't read the book in quite awhile so it was neat to listen to her read it. Then today during nap time she read me 3 or so books. It's really fun seeing her enjoy her books! Boxcar children, here we come. :)

2 comments:

steve n em said...

Pretty nice when they start reading to you, isn't it!

Jill said...

That's funny. I didn't even tell Anusha this story and she suddenly started doing the same thing (Brown bear, Fancy Nancy, Itsy Bitsy spider). Sometimes she gets intermixes different stories in one book, but hey, it's cute : )