Today we spent a few hours at a learning center that had baby farm animals. The animals included: a horse, alpacas, goats, a puppy, rabbits, baby chicks, sheep, calf, kittens, and pigs. Adria had a ball and really loved watching the kittens and rabbits. I think we saw all of the animals at least 5 times. They had a few animals out that you could touch but I failed to get any pictures because she would touch them and be done before my camera was out. When I asked her this morning what farm animals she thought she would see she said kittens and doggies so I'm glad she saw them.

This was the first thing we saw when we entered and she knew right what it was, she said sheep.

First Adria drove the tractor, then she wanted me to drive the tractor with her.

Later, when the puppy was out of the pen Adria was able to pet it.

Her word for bunny is hop.
Hanging out with the alpacas.

In one of the buildings there was a lady who passed around eggs from different animals. Adria found them interesting to look at and she sat so still until more eggs came around to her.
1 comment:
I love the way my granddaughters are intrigued with the creatures around them! May they always be in awe of God's creation!!
Post a Comment