Adria dyed Easter Eggs the first time this year. First Adria drew on the eggs with crayon followed by the egg dyeing.



I helped Adria dunk the eggs in the dye but she quickly caught on and had fun doing it herself.

She called each dye color blue.

Update on the eggs: Adria's fun now is to climb up on the dining room chair grab and egg and start to peel off the egg shell. We started with 5 eggs and are down to 3.
2 comments:
that's funny...anusha calls everything blue too!
PS...thanks for the idea...we did easter eggs today! i had never thought/heard of coloring them with crayons first. we only had blue dye, so we improvised (i used wax and did some fun dipping too...). i'll have to post when i get the pics onto anuraj's work computer. anyways, thanks for the idea. it didn't even cross my mind and I'm glad I checked your blog this morning! love jill & Anusha
Post a Comment