Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beautiful Day for a Hike

Yesterday it was a beautiful day so we headed up to RMNP for a hike. We found a great place to hang out at and enjoy the sunshine. The spot we found was a sandy little patch among the snow.
Adria playing around in the sand. I was pleased because she kept her sunglasses on almost the whole time...it was extremely bright outside.

Adria and Mama hanging out on a rock. Later A had an intersting request when she was sitting on the rock. She signed and said, "book". I'm glad she's a lover of books. Unfortunately we didn't have any books but I do agree, it was a wonderful spot for reading.

Showing me some dirt she would later throw in the creek.

A and Dad spent some time throwing rocks and dirt in the creek.



Enjoying a small snack of carrots.

I can't remember what she was pointing to here, there was a lot to see.

Running around in the snow.

Is it a bird or a plane?

Cool little hiker.

A view from our resting spot.



What would you say this is? A bobcat or coyote. We think a bobcat because the elevation would be a little high for a coyote. This print was found on the other side of the creek.

No comments: