Monday, February 2, 2009

The Past Few Days

Here's what we've been up to the past few days.

I found this big piece of white board in a closet and Adria has been coloring on it periodically.

Snow fun in the backyard.


Adria found a little seat and decided to hang out for a bit.
I said, "Say cheese", and she did and then smiled.


Snowshoe hike we did in RMNP. On the way to our destination Adria fell asleep in the pack. This part of the trail was steep.

It was a beautiful day and the snow was just awesome.

This is Adria's Sherpa, also known as "dada". :)

Nice views from the trail.
Me taking a rest before trekking on.

Always a snack before we head back down the trail.

2 comments:

steve n em said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day for the hike! Dad and I need to come out sometime in the winter and go hiking with you in the snow!

carrie said...

aww...i love my niece! and miss her, too! yeah, i love & miss you guys, too!