oh, this is just too cute!! I miss seeing her every day!
maybe it's a sign that she's gonna be a star soccer player...:-)
oh and a thought...couldn't you teach her how to use the velcro to get those sandals off? or would that be too easy?
The velcro straps on these sandals are really tough to undo,otherwise a good idea. I did do it once while she was watching so maybe she'll try it herself later on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh, this is just too cute!! I miss seeing her every day!
maybe it's a sign that she's gonna be a star soccer player...:-)
oh and a thought...couldn't you teach her how to use the velcro to get those sandals off? or would that be too easy?
The velcro straps on these sandals are really tough to undo,otherwise a good idea. I did do it once while she was watching so maybe she'll try it herself later on.
Post a Comment