Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday Stroll


Saturday was a beautiful day in Loveland so we all went for a stroll along the Big Thompson River Trail. Adria was looking pretty cool in her Life is Good hat, sunglasses, and arm hanging onto the side of the stroller. I didn't have my camera at that time so this picture is after we were done with our walk. By the time we made it back to our vehicle Adria had pulled her sunglasses off.

3 comments:

Sallie said...

She's just so cute I can hardly stand it!!

carrie said...

agreed. :-)

SUE said...

Cant believe how big she is getting and I haven't even seen her in real yet!!! They grow up too fast! How is motherhood? Moving to Goshen in May maybe that will b easier to see each other next round ur out this way??? Hope ur doing well and u deff. have a very beautiful girl!!!!